Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sierra and Mommy

Hi everyone! Since I'm most often behind the camera I just wanted to post a few pictures of my baby and me, so this post is dedicated to mother and daughter.

This is how I usually get anything done on the computer. So far she stays in one place but we'll have to figure something else out when she wants to move around a little more.

This is Sierra's first day sitting in her Bumbo seat. I hope to get a lot of use out of this in the future since she loves sitting upright now and laying back in her bouncy seat just doesn't cut it.

My birthday! And our first date night since Sierra was born. She played with some friends while Rob took me out to dinner to celebrate turning 30. I still don't like the sound of that but I'm working on embracing the new era.

Look at how big she is! She loves standing up on my lap and using her strong legs. In my opinion that means Soccer Player!

Waving bye for now....


1 comment:

Erin said...

Love the no hands picture :) Erin