Tuesday, October 2, 2007

7 week old chunker


Check out those cheeks! The 7 week chub looks good on her. You should see her legs but I think that would just be cruel to post a pic of my baby's chubby legs so everyone will just have to wait to see her in person.

I've taken a few pictures of Sierra at 6 and 7 weeks and have several cute ones of her with her daddy but I find that I'm missing out being the one always behind the camera. I'll work on that for the next post. Enjoy the pictures and thank you to everyone who tells me that they faithfully check the blog and patiently wait for the updates.




P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!
Thanks for showing me the model attitude for turning 30. I've got just a few more days left in my 'twenties' and rather than mourning a decade passing, I'll try to embrace the coming one. It's just a number after all right?

No comments: