Friday, February 8, 2008




Six months is quickly approaching. We've been busy learning a few new things like sitting up as you can see. She can stay up on her own for a little while before toppling over to her side, or I've learned that if she leans forward for too long she'll spit up. I don't blame her since that's only comfortable if you work out ALOT and are very flexible. I'd be complaining a lot too :) We've also started using her highchair for meal times this week which has been a fun experiment in how to stay clean while shoving rice cereal in her mouth. Not too many interesting things going on in the Fringer household these days but we're having fun! I'll see if I can get an interesting post in next week as we celebrate her 1/2 birthday. Thanks for tuning in!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: